1. The contest is scheduled for 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. January 24, 2015 on Gull Lake at Hole-in-the-Day Bay.
2. Should the contest not be held for any reason on January 24, 2015, it will be held on February 7, 2015. No refunds or exchanges will be allowed.
3. Entry fee for the contest is $45.00. No refunds or exchanges will be given for any reason.
4. The contest ticket and random drawing tickets are two separate items. Random drawing tickets are available for $10.00 and need not be purchased in conjunction with a contest ticket. No refunds will be given for any reason. Random drawing tickets must be purchased with cash only and by an adult over 18 years of age. A limited supply will be printed and available for purchase at designated ticket outlets and on the ice. Telephone and online orders cannot be accepted for random drawing tickets. All Minnesota gambling control regulations are abided by. Random drawing prize winners need not be present to win.
5. Contest and random drawing prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Licensing, registration, transportation, taxes, and all incidental or consequential expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners. Random drawing prizes must be claimed within 90 days of notification. Contest prizes must be claimed by Noon on Sunday (the day after the contest).
6. Each contestant will be allowed to fish one pole per hole, per ticket, two holes maximum. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest fish per contestant will qualify for a contest prize.
7. Contestants must fish in the contest area during the contest and use the holes provided.
8. Anyone fishing within the contest area must have a contest ticket and it must be visible at all times.
9. Contestants are not allowed to enter fishing contest area prior to 8:00 a.m. on the day of the contest.
10. Contestants may reserve no more than four holes.
11. Contestants are allowed to move to and fish in other unoccupied holes in the contest area.
12. Contestants must enter the contest area through an inspection point. All bags, buckets, bait, containers, etc must be inspected prior to entering the contest area.
13. Contestants may leave the contest area between Noon-3:00 p.m, however, must re-enter through an inspection point.
14. All fish entered into the contest must be brought to the weigh-in station immediately and must be alive. Please bring fish to weigh-in station in a bag or bucket, as the contest is live release. Dead or frozen fish are ineligible. Judges shall have the right to verify all fish are legally caught. The decision of the judge is final. All prize winners may be required to take polygraph exams as part of the contest requirements. In the event deception is detected or the contestant refuses to take the exam, his/her prize will be forfeited. Contestants are responsible for verification of weight of fish at time of weigh-in. All fish registered have been legally gifted to the Brainerd Jaycees.
15. All contestants must be in the weigh-in line at or before 3:05 p.m. on the day of the contest.