1. The tournament is scheduled for Noon-3:00 p.m. January 19, 2013. The tournament will be held on Gull Lake at Hole-in-the-Day. Contestants are discouraged from entering fishing area prior to 8:00 a.m.
2. Should a permit not be issued due to insufficient ice conditions, the contest will be held on Saturday, February 9. No refunds will be issued.
3. The top 150 prizes are determined by largest weight and time registered. In the event of a tie, the first fish registered takes priority. Any size fish may place in the top 150.
4. Each person will be allowed to fish one hole per ticket, two holes maximum. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest fish per contestant will qualify for a competition prize. There is no age requirement on tournament participation.
5. Contestants may reserve no more than four holes no earlier than 8:00 a.m. on the day of the tournament.
6. All fish entered must be brought to the weigh-in station immediately and must be alive. Please bring a bag or bucket, as the tournament is live release. Dead or frozen fish are ineligible. Judges shall have the right to verify that fish were legally caught. The decision of the judge is final. All prize winners may be required to take polygraph exams as part of the contest requirements. In the event deception is detected or the contestant refuses to take the exam, his/her prize will be forfeited. Contestants are responsible for verification of weight of fish at time of weigh in.
7. All contestants must be in the weigh in line at or before 3:05 pm on the day of the contest.
8. Contestants must fish in the area designated for the contest and will be required to have their tickets visible at all times. Ticket checks as well as container inspections will be required.
9. Contestants will be allowed to move to other unoccupied holes in the contest area. You are allowed to bring as many poles as desired, but cannot use more than one pole per hole at a time. Contestants must use holes provided and will not be able to leave the contest area between noon-3:00 p.m.
10. The tournament ticket and random drawing tickets are two separate items.
11. Entry fee for the tournament is $35.00 for tickets purchased or entry forms postmarked by 11:59 p.m., December 31. As of 12:00 a.m., January 1, ticket prices will be $45.00. No refunds will be given for any reason.
12. Random drawing tickets will be available for $10.00 and need not be purchased in conjunction with tournament ticket. No refunds will be given for any reason. Random drawing tickets must be purchased for cash by an adult over 18 years of age. A limited supply will be printed and available for purchase at designated ticket outlets and on the ice. Telephone orders cannot be accepted for random drawing tickets. All Minnesota gambling control regulations will be abided by. Need not be present to win random drawing prize.
13. Contestants are responsible for their own safety, actions, and property at all times. Contestants and holes must be in plain view from all sides at all times. No shelters will be allowed.
14. All laws of the State of Minnesota will be abided by.